I have been wanting to write this review for a long time, because I honestly believe this is one miracle product that does need a good appreciating review.
Garnier has been trying to penetrate the Pakistani market now for a while & their introductory products were shampoos and conditioners. The Garnier BB Cream was a product that was properly launched introduced, involving the media, in Pakistan. This product is easily available on major grocery stores, the cosmetics shops & almost every super market. There is a separate isle for Garnier products at Metro Cash & Carry, Islamabad & this one tube I bought in the very early days of this product’s launch, from a cosmetics store in Rawalpindi.
About the cream:
Garnier skin Naturals, Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream comes in a tube of 40ml. There are two shades available; Light & medium.
The light is not too light, keeping in view the skin tones in this region, but I’m afraid Medium is a tad bit too dark even for an average-fair girl like me. The pictures of all the observations & studies on the box are given below. I’ll just move to my review.
- Its matte. I have mixed oily & combination skin but in summers, make up is a real hassle. Not after, I started using this cream.
- Its very moisturising & hydrating. I have used this cream on rainy days, during winters, during summers & tricky fall. Not once did I find those flakes of cream on my face which is a major issue for combination skins in cold weather.
- It gives you an even toned face, which is very unlikely for a cream that is this thin & quick absorbing.
- This cream is the only thing I wear as a primer, a moisturiser, a foundation. Sometimes I will give it an extra layer of Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation, but on 8 out of 10 days, this one cream is enough for my skin.
- For daily make up & for special occasions, for day & for night, this one cream is enough. You do not need concealer, foundation, loose powder & the rest.
- I have received a lot of compliments about how my skin looks since after I started using this cream on daily basis. Im not really sure its this cream or my natural glow 😉 but there must be something.
- FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN; this cream is a miracle. I know how hard it is to choose the right make up when you live in a continuous fear of clogged & infected pores, but this cream won’t give you any clogged pores.
That’s for now ladies. I really wish you good luck with your gorgeous skins!
Take Care- Garnier